Our Personal Trainers have extensive, comprehensive personal training to provide you with specifically targeted exercise programming designed to address your personal goals or help break you of your current workout rut. Everyone is different. A personal trainer considers your requirements to create a training environment that corresponds directly to your expectations.
We are here to give you helpful advice and help you achieve exactly what you want. UBE Performance will work with you one-on-one to reach your goals, whether you’re new to the gym or fitness pro. We provide you with personalized programming and training to help improve life inside and outside the gym. Working from the base up, UBE will work alongside you to perfect your fundamentals to build upon.
At UBE, we utilize a system to track your performance both in the gym and at home. It can be accessed via an app on your phone or by visiting a website. Of the many reasons, people decide to seek a personal trainer. The most common reason is losing weight and getting into shape.
Our trainers will keep you on track, motivated, and focused on assisting you in your goal of decreasing body fat and building muscle. You will be encouraged to log into the system to track your data, keeping you accountable for your in gym workouts and any workout the personal trainer may subscribe to for an independent home workout included in your package.
If you have any specific medical conditions or health concerns, make sure to talk with your trainer. They can work directly with your doctor or physical therapist to program workouts that are safe for you to perform but still effective.
Advantages of PERSONAL Training with aN UBE trainer include:
- Individualized programming
- Free tracking of your workouts and progress accessible from anywhere
- An initial screening at your first session involving baseline measurements to assess progress at various points throughout your program
- Programming for independent home workouts between personal training sessions
- Increased accountability of progress
- Reduce body fat and lose weight
- Improve endurance and flexibility
- Improve balance and mobility
- Enhance recreational and sport performance
$85 per session
$960 for 12 sessions
$1,200 for 16 sessions
As you would like, we suggest 2-3 times a week to see results.