Clinical Examination, TREATMENT and RECOVERY
- Use our therapists as your first line of defense following an injury!
- Keep your employee while reducing workers compensation and turnover costs
- 10-day provider
- Evaluation within 48 hours of request
- Treatment to start day 1 if no red flags
- Effective and efficient communication
What to expect
- Patient will be scheduled for an evaluation with our therapist within 48 hours of requesting an appointment
- Treatment will start on day 1 if no red flags
- Therapist will evaluate need for further treatment and progress as necessary
- Theraepist will see patient with greater frequency (3-4x a week) and lessen as condition/injury improves
We understand that keeping an open line of communication is important throughout the process. A few reasons we ensure thorough and consistent communication are listed below!
- Keep up employee’s morale
- Encourage employees to maintain treatment
- Demonstrate the employee is expected back at work
- Claims manager will be alerted with any problems
- Employees well-being is a concern
Ways UBE can help you!
- Reporting all injuries
- Help workers file claims
- Maintain contact with workers and employers
- Help make transition back to work
- Help reduce claims and keep down costs by promoting safety and preventing accidents